Get found online and increase qualified lead generation from organic search
Our SEO campaigns get your website found by your target prospects when they search for your products/services online.
What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a structured process, driven by data and analysis, to increase the visibility of your website online.
We identify the most common terms, used by real people, and structure your website to make it easy for visitors to find the information they are looking for.
Is SEO Right for Your Organization?
Talk to one of our experts today!
The Benefits of Search Engine Optimization (Why Choose SEO?)
The number one benefit of SEO is getting your business found online. Getting found means more traffic to your website. More traffic, and higher levels of engagement with your target market, generate more leads and more sales.
Clearly, there is more to closing a deal than SEO. But, equally having the best product/service in the world that no one knows about isn’t going to work!
SEO done well will attract the right people to your website, meaning those who are searching for your specific products and services. In turn, this increases the likelihood of closing deals and reduces the time and energy you have to devote to engaging with the people who will not ultimately buy.
Higher Return on Investment (ROI)
Investing in SEO as part of your market strategy should have a positive ROI, meaning it should generate more gross margin in incremental business than the cost of a robust SEO program. ROI varies from business to business. Contact us to learn more about the ROI implications for your company.
Increased Brand Awareness
A higher position on search engine results pages means increased brand visibility. When your company appears on page one people take notice. SEO and (where appropriate) local SEO—done well—can get you listed multiple times on a single search engine page, making your brand stand out against the competition.
Why Choose Ocean 5 For Search Engine Optimization?
Expertise, transparency, honesty, and results.
Our SEO subject matter experts have the knowledge, tools, and experience to deliver results…because we really do know how Search Engine Optimization works!
SEO is one arrow in the marketing quiver and, while in isolation it has some value, integrated with other aspects of your marketing plan it can dramatically accelerate your lead generation and sales growth. As a growth agency, we look to your overall business development objectives and determine how, and if, SEO fits into your specific strategy.
Our core values are: add value, we do what we say we will do, and do the right thing. If SEO is the right tool for your business we will tell you—equally we will tell you if it is not.
Our SEO reporting provides understandable and transparent insights on the results derived from your investment—we make the complex seem simple!
Find Out Your Health Score Now!
Learn how to get more visitors to your site with this FREE report.
Included in Our Search Engine Optimization Marketing Programs
- Optimizing the website’s images and code to improve speed
- Improving the navigation to provide access to the most important content
- Identifying and fixing errors such as broken links
- Ensuring the site is structured in a way that is easy for search engines to crawl and index in search results
Key Word Research
- Identify the most relevant and attainable keywords for your business
- Used to create relevant content, on-page optimization, and website optimization
- Page url
- Page title
- Headings and subheadings (H tags)
- Image alt text
- Writing the main body of the text to be engaging and relevant
- Links to other useful resources for the reader
- Meta descriptions—a summary of the page content that helps people understand what they will find when they click to your page from Google’s search results page
- Ongoing creation of new original, relevant, and engaging articles
- Written articles and supporting images optimized and added to your website
- Ongoing generation of quality backlinks from websites with high domain authority
- Set up and maintain Google My Business
- Establish online listings and citations
- Easy-to-understand reports
- Review and campaign adjustment based on data and analysis