Apply for Team Position
About Ocean 5
Ocean 5 is a business results-focused, growth agency specializing in providing outsourced marketing services to companies with an aggressive growth goal. We are recognized subject matter experts for marketing, websites, and SEO for government contracting companies. We have an energetic, talented team of specialists who work together to provide cohesive, high-quality support to our clients. We tie everything we do back to the business growth goals of our clients.
Website/SEO Project Manager Position
20-30 hours/week independent contractor
We are looking for a client-facing website development/SEO project manager to help onboard new clients and ensure that their projects are completed on time and on budget.
Projects will involve managing multiple client website and SEO projects. Website development project management and design/development experience are mandatory.
We are looking for a part-time (20-30 hours/week) independent contractor with sufficient flexibility to be responsive to client needs and internal meetings between 8:30am and 5:30pm Eastern. This is not a full-time position. Please do not apply if you are seeking a full-time opportunity.
- Must have experience in managing website design, website UX/UI and web development, SEO, and PPC
- Must be people-orientated and able to lead with confident diplomacy
- Excellent communication skills are a must—fluent in English
- Must be available during business hours Eastern time
- Must be authorized to work in the United States
- Proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word
- Dropbox, Google Drive, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEO management software
- Digital Marketing: campaign construction and management best practices
- Project Management: PM experience, use of PM software
- Lead Management: knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Industry knowledge in the following areas is a plus: government contracting (selling to the federal government), Saas/PaaS businesses model, technology products (AI, IoT, data security, software development)
- Check out our website to see if they would be a good fit
- Educate themselves about our services, expertise, and values
- Fill out the application form below and upload a cover letter and resume as a single file.
- Include in your cover letter why you want to join the O5 team and what makes you are a great fit.
No recruiters, please.