HubSpot Marketing Automation
Implement B2G and B2B Campaigns with Measurable Results
Get the most out of your HubSpot Marketing Automation investment!
- Implementing effective marketing automation programs can be a daunting task for new HubSpot users—and even veterans to the system can benefit from a boost.
- Kick-starting marketing automation campaigns requires knowledge, skills and focus to get over the initial hump.
- Building a plan to succeed is critical. Understanding how to structure the campaign assets makes life, oh, so much easier down the road.
- Creating the volume of high-quality content necessary can be overwhelming. You understand your business and your client needs and you are perfectly positioned as subject matter experts in your field. But content generation—in the plethora of different possible formats and in the volume you require—may need a little help.
- Using the HubSpot tools seemed pretty straightforward during the demos, but now you own it—and there are so many moving parts!
- Getting sales team buy-in is critical. New software and new measurement systems are often met with skepticism and possibly outright resistance. Demonstrating how fully qualified leads can be introduced into the sales pipeline—and improve the overall sales success rate—can bridge the transition.
“Lead Generation—It Just Works!”
”We engaged Ocean 5 in the hopes of systematically and programmatically generating leads for our business—and that is exactly what has happened! It just works.”
What We Do
Marketing Strategy and Campaign Planning
Plan your marketing automation campaigns and integrate inbound into your overall corporate strategy.
- For most companies, digital marketing is just one piece of the puzzle—we help integrate marketing automation into the broader marketing strategy.
- We develop a detailed marketing automation campaign plan, as part of our campaign-planning workshop.
- We create target personas and a detailed content plan for each stage of the buyer’s journey.
Campaign Setup and Implementation
Build campaigns that engage your target personas as they step through the buyer’s journey and present qualified leads to your sales team. We will help you:
- Set up and implement campaigns within your HubSpot software.
- Build out the campaign assets—content, landing pages and CTAs.
- Build automated email workflows.
- Establish campaign performance metrics.
Program Management and Process Improvement
Analyze campaign performance, calculate the return on investment and continuously improve your results: leads, conversion rates and sales. We will help you:
- Run campaigns to guide your target audience through the buyer’s journey—attract, convert, close and ultimately delight you customers.
- Analyze results and past performance and adjust campaign.
Provide Skilled Resources
Leverage our resources on an interim basis for training and/or as an ongoing supplement to your in-house marketing team.
- We provide subject matter experts to fill in gaps in your own team’s current knowledge.
- We can work alongside your existing team to run campaigns and provide training, or remain an external resource without increasing your headcount.
- Leverage our Graphic Design and Content Creation expertise to drive your marketing automation program forwards.
New to Hubspot software? Let us share enlightening tips and tricks to get the job done in fraction of the time.
- Efficiency is the key and our experience means we do the job right the first time. If you get the naming conventions and data structure right, it will all make sense. But, get it wrong and you could be backpedaling for months.
- We will set up the software and then build out the initial assets to get you up-and-running your first campaign with less stress and frustration—saving precious time.
Integrate with your CRM
Get sales and marketing alignment with full-funnel reporting.
- Work with our software integration team to get full visibility throughout your entire sales and marketing pipeline by integrating HubSpot with your existing CRM system such as Salesforce.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“On Schedule and Instant Results”
The project was completed ahead of schedule and improved the website performance from an F to an A+ rating. I would highly recommend Ocean 5 to other government contractors in the technology space.”
“Breadth of Experience in B2B and B2G“
“We chose Ocean 5 because of their breadth of experience in B2B and B2G and unique approach to messaging and content marketing and their ability to create great content. We benefited from additional insights on multi-channel campaign planning, email marketing, search engine optimization, and leveraging marketing assets into paid advertising and social media.”
“We have seen an immediate increase in qualified leads from the strategies and implementation of marketing activities. Within 2 months post-website launch, we attracted a multi-million-dollar contract opportunity from the growth-driven design work from Ocean 5. An overall outstanding experience.”
“Delivered More Than Anticipated”
“We hired Ocean 5 to build a marketing strategy to meet our aggressive growth goals. The workshops delivered far more than we had anticipated, and we now have a clear plan that aligns our sales, marketing, and software development activities. We will be working with Ocean 5 to implement the recommendations.
Their insights into marketing to both Federal and Local Governments were particularly helpful. I would wholeheartedly recommend Ocean 5.”