Graphic Designer Position
The Graphic Designer is responsible for the delivery of high-quality graphic designs—web, digital, and print—for our clients.
The Graphic Designer works with the Marketing Strategist to create designs for various content marketing assets, social media, tradeshow displays and materials, and website designs—to be handed off to the development team for implementation.
The ideal Graphic Designer is an experienced, creative thinker, who possesses energy and passion, has excellent communication skills, and has a sharp eye for details.
You are looking for a flexible schedule and hours but can commit to regularly scheduled (Zoom) meetings and timelines for deliverables.
Hours: Part-time, independent contractor
Graphic Designer Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our Marketing Strategist to create outstanding creative visuals for our clients.
- Interact directly with clients when needed.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Quality assurance.
Graphic Designer Must-Haves:
- Client management experience.
- Has great project management skills.
- Ability to handle concerns questions and objections from clients.
- People-orientated and able to collaborate with diplomacy.
- Works remotely with own licensed professional software, mainly Adobe Suite and Microsoft Office
- Experienced in creating designs for all forms of content marketing materials and assets as well as for social media, infographics, digital advertising, etc.
- Well-versed in website design—presenting designs as XD files.
- Excellent communication skills—both spoken and written—fluent in English.
- Available during business hours Eastern time.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Creative design and execution including digital, web, and print.
- Basic understanding of HTML and CSS
- Adobe Suite
- Email—Mail Chimp, HubSpot
- Social media
- Understands printing basics
Other creative skills and experience, such as knowledge of inbound marketing and HubSpot marketing automation, video editing, and basic website development, are a plus.
- Please provide a resume, links to portfolio samples, and cover letter (as a single document).
- All job applications are to be via the Ocean 5 website application form.
- Check out our website to see if they would be a good fit.
- Educate themselves about our services, expertise, and values.
- Complete the application form—including links to portfolio samples, a cover letter, and resume as a single document.
- Include in your cover letter why you want to join the O5 team and what makes you a great fit.
No recruiters, please.