Digital Advertising For Growth
Generate More Highly Qualified Leads!
Our Pay Per Click Marketing Campaigns Generate High-Quality Leads.
What is Digital Advertising?
Digital advertising, also called Pay Per Click (PPC), puts your message online with the goal of getting leads and prospects to click to a specific landing page that will help guide them on their buyer’s journey—ultimately to become a client.
Your advertisement can appear on multiple online advertising platforms which fall into 3 broad categories:
- Search engines—Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc.
- Social media—Linkedin, Facebook, Instagram, etc.
- Other—Yelp, Angie’s List, etc.
Digital advertising can work for almost any business, whether you are selling services, products, trying to build brand awareness, or attracting top talent. Finding the best platform for your advertising depends on your objectives and your target audience.
Why Choose Digital Advertising?
Here are 5 benefits of digital advertising:
- It is a fast way to get your message or offer in front of people who can buy your products and services
- You only pay when someone clicks your advertisement
- There are clear metrics to show you how your campaign is doing
- You can optimize the performance of your campaign based on real data
- You can set budget limits to control your adverting spend
There are some risks too. For example, what happens if the wrong people click on your ads? What if people are clicking to your landing page but not completing the action you want (form fill, download or call)?
With excellent targeting, messaging, and conversion landing pages, you can dramatically improve the campaign’s ability to generate high-quality leads and increase the return on advertising investment.
There are also different strategies for advertising through search engine marketing (SEM) versus advertising on social media platforms. It pays to get professional help.
How Can Digital Advertising Impact Your Business?
Contact us to understand which advertising programs are right for your business.
Why Choose Ocean 5 for Digital Advertising?
Clients choose Ocean 5 Digital Advertising for five reasons.
- We tie our campaigns back to your business objectives and your sales process
- Our fee structure is very transparent
- We adjust campaigns frequently as part of our continuous improvement process—we do not subscribe to the “set-it-and-forget-it” mentality
- Our digital advertising specialists are qualified professionals and passionate about driving conversions
- We provide transparent metrics to measure performance—but without the distracting, overly complex vanity metrics.
Our digital advertising campaigns often include an initial workshop to define goals, objectives, and messaging. Our campaign set-up includes advertisement and landing page graphic design.
Digital advertising is an ideal complement to search engine optimization (SEO) programs.
What Our Clients Are Saying
“On Schedule and Instant Results”
The project was completed ahead of schedule and improved the website performance from an F to an A+ rating. I would highly recommend Ocean 5 to other government contractors in the technology space.”
“Breadth of Experience in B2B and B2G“
“We chose Ocean 5 because of their breadth of experience in B2B and B2G and unique approach to messaging and content marketing and their ability to create great content. We benefited from additional insights on multi-channel campaign planning, email marketing, search engine optimization, and leveraging marketing assets into paid advertising and social media.”
“We have seen an immediate increase in qualified leads from the strategies and implementation of marketing activities. Within 2 months post-website launch, we attracted a multi-million-dollar contract opportunity from the growth-driven design work from Ocean 5. An overall outstanding experience.”
“Delivered More Than Anticipated”
“We hired Ocean 5 to build a marketing strategy to meet our aggressive growth goals. The workshops delivered far more than we had anticipated, and we now have a clear plan that aligns our sales, marketing, and software development activities. We will be working with Ocean 5 to implement the recommendations.
Their insights into marketing to both Federal and Local Governments were particularly helpful. I would wholeheartedly recommend Ocean 5.”