Winner of 2 Awards for Business to Government (B2G) Website Design and Development
Ocean 5 designs and builds digital marketing platforms in the form of a fully responsive (mobile-friendly) website—designed and developed to meet each client’s specific business goals. We use a variety of lead capture and conversion tools and techniques to meet the needs specific to each company.
Our examples demonstrate a variety of website features and styles which are appropriate for those companies business objectives and new client acquisition goals.
Client: Metro Medical
Project: Responsive Website Design
Metro Medical Equipment & Supply, established in 1985, provides medical equipment and supplies to federal, state and local government healthcare facilities. They specialize in providing the highest quality brand name medical and surgical equipment and supplies from their established manufacturing partners.
Primary Website Objectives
- Educate and influence government decision-makers
- Attract and retain manufacturers, vendors and partners
Use O5 agile growth-driven design (GDD) methodology for:
- Website design and development
- Continuous improvement
- Development of core content pages
- Optimize for future SEO program
Structure website to become the central hub for lead capture from all marketing campaigns including emails, Google Ads and organic search. Based on analysis of traffic patterns, optimize user interface in order to guide target audiences through a logical path to become educated, influenced and engaged.
Add GovCon “Must-Haves”
- Accurate product and service descriptions
- Professional brand appearance
- Dedicated government/agency page(s)
- Capabilities statement as PDF download
- Easily accessed contract vehicle links
- Launch new website in under 90 days
- Ongoing continuous improvement