2020 MarCom Award: Business to Government (B2G) Website Design and Development
Ocean 5 designs and builds digital marketing platforms in the form of a fully responsive (mobile-friendly) website—designed and developed to meet each client’s specific business goals. We use a variety of lead capture and conversion tools and techniques to meet the needs specific to each company.
Our examples demonstrate a variety of website features and styles which are appropriate for those companies business objectives and new client acquisition goals.
Client: Whitney, Bradley & Brown, Inc (WBB)
Project: Responsive Website Design
WBB offers a variety of solutions that span the life cycle of program support, capabilities development and analysis, mission performance, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and engineering. Founded in 1981, WBB Headquarters is an ISO 9001 registered company with 14 offices located near federal U.S. government clients to guarantee engagement from top personnel.
Primary Website Objectives
- Recruit and retain top talent
- Educate and influence government decision-makers
- Attract and retain teaming partners
Use O5 agile growth-driven design (GDD) methodology for:
- Website design and development
- Continuous improvement
- Content development
Structure website to become the central hub for lead capture from all marketing campaigns including emails, Google Ads and organic search. Based on analysis of traffic patterns, optimize user interface in order to guide target audiences through a logical path to become educated, influenced and engaged.
Add GovCon “Must-Haves”
- Accurate product and service descriptions
- Professional brand appearance
- Dedicated government/agency page(s)
- Capabilities statement as PDF download
- Easily accessed contract vehicle links
- Launch new website in under 90 days
- Ongoing continuous improvement