Marketing Strategist Position
The Marketing Strategist is responsible for the delivery of high quality marketing strategies and campaigns for our clients.
For existing clients, the Marketing Strategist is the primary client contact and is responsible for managing the execution of their marketing plan.
For new clients, the Marketing Strategist will work with our CEO and senior consultant to define their marketing plan.
The ideal Marketing Strategist is an experienced, creative thinker, data-driven, and possesses energy, passion, and has excellent communication skills.
Hours: Part-time, independent contractor
Marketing Strategist Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Work with our senior consultant to define marketing plans for new clients.
- Oversee and manage strategy, implementation, and progress of client campaigns.
- Manage monthly client meetings, identify their most important next tasks, and manage the completion of those tasks via the Ocean 5 team of marketing specialists.
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction.
- Ensure marketing strategies align with overall business strategy.
Marketing Strategist Must-Haves:
- Client management experience.
- Self-confidence based on a deep-seated understanding of marketing execution and marketing strategy.
- Ability to lead a marketing planning and/or a messaging workshop.
- Ability to handle concerns questions and objections from clients.
- People-orientated and able to lead with diplomacy.
- Excellent communication skills—both spoken and written—fluent in English.
- Available during business hours Eastern time.
- Authorized to work in the United States.
Campaign design and execution using the following digital marketing tools:
- Paid advertising
- Social media
Other marketing skills and experience are a bonus
- Please provide a resume and cover letter (as a single document).
- All job applications are to be via the Ocean 5 website application form.
- Check out our website to see if they would be a good fit.
- Educate themselves about our services, expertise, and values.
- Complete the application form—including a cover letter and resume as a single document.
- Include in your cover letter why you want to join the O5 team and what makes you a great fit.
No recruiters, please.