Drive Results with B2G Marketing Campaigns and Design
Patience wins government sales—it’s a marathon, not a sprint. Get marketing that crosses the finish line.
Does your website deliver what government buyers are looking for?
According to recently surveyed Contracting Officers, the top 2 resources used for market research, decision making and vendor comparison is your website and Google search results!
- Websites must be responsive and mobile friendly
- Increasing website traffic
- Keeping your company top-of-mind during a potentially long sales cycle
- Creating the outstanding content and educational assets that your potential buyers want
- Creating message consistency and brand reputation
- Connecting marketing budget and ROI
- Getting sales and marketing aligned and working together
- Creating end-to-end sales and marketing reporting
- Finding outsourced marketing that brings you a full marketing team
See if your website measures up.
What We Do
Ocean 5 Strategies provides access to a fully functional marketing department for B2G contractors—giving these companies access to resources and talent they cannot otherwise afford. We serve our clients using SWIM® methodologies—a proprietary process developed by Ocean 5 Strategies and applied throughout all projects, campaign implementation, and outsourced marketing engagements.
Complete Digital Marketing and Creative Services
- Align your sales and marketing activities to optimize lead conversion.
- Eliminate wasted marketing spend and lower the overall cost of full-funnel sales and marketing.
- Design and build your campaigns, analyze results and drive continuous improvement.
- Introduce your sales and marketing teams to the very latest in marketing thinking, strategies, tools and techniques.
- Give you cost-effective access to skilled marketing resources at a fraction of the expense of adding additional full-time employees.
- Brand management, creative direction and messaging—across platforms and media.
We are proud to have received 38 creative awards of distinction from:
DotComm Awards, Videographer Awards, MarCom Awards, Hermes Creative Awards, Davey Awards, The Millennium Awards, APEX Awards for Publication Excellence, and Spotlight Awards from the League of American Communications Professionals.